Homestand Highlights: April 29 – May 4
The Royals return home tomorrow, Tuesday, April 29 for a six-game homestand against the Toronto Blue Jays and division foe Detroit Tigers, who make their first appearance of 2014 at Kauffman Stadium. Throughout this homestand, many popular programs make their debut including All You Can Eat Seats, Buck Night and Summer Fireworks. GordoNation also makes a return with a new t-shirt for fans who purchase a special ticket package. Please see below for more information.
Tuesday, April 29 – Toronto Blue Jays vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• Career Fair – Visit the Royals and other area businesses to learn about full-time, part-time, seasonal positions and internships at the Career Fair. The event will be held inside the Kia Diamond Club from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Registration is only $16 which includes admission to the Career Fair along with a game ticket and parking pass to the Royals vs. Blue Jays game at 7:10 p.m. For more event details and to reserve a spot, visit http://www.royals.com/careerfair.
• Play It Forward Contest presented by Missouri Lottery – Round one of the bracket-style contest continues as the fans vote for the new sixth inning sing-a-long song. During each game until June 7, fans in the ballpark will vote for one of two songs that will be announced during pregame by KMBZ Radio’s Dana Wright and Scott Parks of “Dana & Parks” on CrownVision. The song with the most votes will be played during the sixth inning of that same game, and the overall contest winner will be played in the remaining games of the 2014 season. http://www.royals.com/playitforward
Wednesday, April 30 – Toronto Blue Jays vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• Student Night presented by INK Magazine – Rivals Outfield Box or Hy-Vee Infield tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $8. Select tickets are also available online at http://www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include pregame food and beverage specials available at the Crown Classic concession area.
• Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine – Catch a free pregame concert on us. Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be the fifteen-year-old musical sensation, Gracie Schram. For details, visit http://www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, May 1 – Toronto Blue Jays vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• GordoNation – Fans can enjoy being part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field that will be reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. The first 100 GordoNation fans will also receive an Alex Gordon big head. Tickets cost $35 and come with a gold GordoNation t-shirt. For details, visit http://www.royals.com/gordonation.
• All You Can Eat Seats – Fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 318 – 325), which include unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $40 per seat! Individual and group discount tickets available. For details, visit http://www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Friday, May 2 – Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• First Responders Night – The Royals and GovX are proud to salute members of the military and first responders. During select games throughout the season, members will be honored during a pregame presentation. In addition, specially-priced tickets will also be available throughout the season. For more information, visit http://www.GovX.com/Royals.
• Buck Night – Hot dogs, small Pepsi products and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. http://www.royals.com/fanvalue.
• Summer Fireworks – Fans will enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, May 3 – Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
• Rawlings Gold Glove T-Shirt – The first 10,000 fans will receive a t-shirt, courtesy of Papa John’s, highlighting the three Royals players who received Rawlings Gold Glove awards for the 2013 season: first baseman Eric Hosmer, catcher Salvador Perez, and left fielder Alex Gordon. In addition, there will be a pregame on-field ceremony with a Rawlings representative to present the three winners their awards.
• 610 Saturday – The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special – Southwest Firecracker Egg Rolls for just $6.10 – in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee Infield. http://www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, May 4 – Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
• Family FunDay Sunday – Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment by School of Rock, plus face painters, caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. New this season, fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs with select players each Sunday. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. In addition, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that includes four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise, and four All-Day Play Passes – over $150 in value – for just $80! http://www.royals.com/sunday.
• Sunday Fun Run – All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.