Homestand Highlights: July 19 – 25
Following the All-Star break, the Royals return home for a seven-game homestand against the Detroit Tigers (July 19-21) and the Baltimore Orioles (July 22-25). Throughout the homestand, the Royals will host several exciting events including the Celebrity Classic Game on July 19 that will feature celebrities including Paul Rudd, Rob Riggle and Jason Sudeikis and friends playing a wiffle ball game at the Little K. July 19 will also be highlighted by another University Night, as Mizzou fans will be able to come out and show their pride. Kids and families can come and participate in KidsFest, a pregame event full of fun and entertainment, on July 21.
Fans can also get great giveaways when they come out to Kauffman Stadium this homestand, including the final hotdog bobblehead, Relish, on July 20. On July 21, in conjunction with KidsFest, the first 5,000 kids under 14 will receive Sluggerrr banks, and another edition of T-Shirt Tuesday will take place on July 23.
Friday, July 19 – Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• Celebrity Classic Game presented by Big Slick Poker Tournament & Party – The Royals host Kansas City natives Paul Rudd, Rob Riggle, Jason Sudeikis, as well as other celebrity guests, for a Whiffle Ball Game at the Blue KC Little K. Gates to the ballpark open early at 5 p.m. with the game set to begin at 5:30 p.m. Limited seating will be available, so fans are encouraged to arrive early.
• Mizzou Night – Supporters of Mizzou can join fellow Tigers for a night of big league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City and Rally House. To join fellow Tigers, fans can visit www.royals.com/mizzou for details or to purchase discounted tickets. The first 2,000 Tiger fans who bring their Mizzou Night discounted ticket to the Mizzou table located inside Hy-Vee Gate B will receive a limited edition black, white and gold KC Royals Mizzou cap. Gates open at 5 p.m. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4174.
• Buck Night – Hot dogs, small Pepsi products and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
• Summer Fireworks – Fans will enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, July 20 – Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
• Relish Bobblehead – Relish, the third of a set of three condiment bobbleheads, will be given out to the first 10,000 fans, courtesy by Hy-Vee and Farmland.
• 610 Saturdays – The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special – Jalapeno Poppers for just $6.10 – in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee Infield. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, July 21 – Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
• Sluggerrr Bank – The first 5,000 kids, 14 and under, will get a Sluggerrr Bank, courtesy of the Kansas City Zoo.
• KidsFest – Before the game, kids and fans young at heart can enjoy lots of entertainment and activities in the Outfield Experience including a concert by School of Rock, an autograph session with Sluggerrr and plenty more! There will also be a Toys for Tots collection set up at the entry gates for anyone who wants to drop off new and unopened toys. Gates open at 11:30 a.m. www.royals.com/kidsfest.
• Family FunDay Sunday – Each Sunday home game features face painters, caricature and balloon artists and live family-friendly entertainment in the Outfield Experience courtesy of Radio Disney. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. In addition, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that include four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise, and four All-Day Play Passes – over $150 in value – for just $80! www.royals.com/sunday.
• Fun Run presented by Sprint – All fans can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Monday, July 22 – Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• Value Monday – All Hy-Vee Level tickets, excluding Hy-Vee Box, are just $7 courtesy of Hy-Vee. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Tuesday, July 23 – Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• T-Shirt Tuesday – The first 10,000 fans will receive a classic t-shirt depicting the KC logo with “American League” and “since 1969” text, courtesy of Microsoft. www.royals.com/tshirttuesday.
Wednesday, July 24 – Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• INK Student Night – Rivals Outfield Box or Hy-Vee Infield tickets are available for all Wednesday home games for high school and college students with valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $7. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include a $7 hot dog and beverage special at the Boulevard Grill in the Outfield Experience.
• INK Local Music Showcase – Catch a free pregame concert on us. Every Wednesday INK Student Night will also feature live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Not a Planet will entertain fans prior to the game against the Orioles. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, July 25 – Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
• All You Can Eat Seats – Fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 318 – 325), which include unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $40 per seat! Individual and group discount tickets available. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.