Ballpark Blueprint: .390 Bar and Grill
We continue our look at new ballpark features and promotions today with .390 Bar and Grill. The Stadium Club, once a membership-only dining space, is now open to the public as the new and improved .390 Bar and Grill. The new name salutes George Brett’s 1980 season in which he batted .390, still the highest mark for a full season since Ted Williams hit .401 in 1941. Enjoy dinner with friends or drinks at the bar in a climate controlled environment while watching all of the action on the field. Located on the Loge Level of The K along the third base line, the .390 Bar & Grill is accessible via the Diamond Club lobby elevators. The new and improved menu includes starters, soups/salads, burgers, sandwiches and entrees for great, affordable prices. The .390 Bar and Grill is the place to be on game days!
Features of the .390 Bar & Grill:
– 65- inch HD TVs throughout the restaurant
– An affordable menu with an array of options ranging from $6- $28.
– A renovated bar
– Spectacular views of the game through floor to ceiling windows
– The.390 Bar and Grill opens at game time with the bar remaining open until one hour after the game has ended (at the manager’s discretion).
As a Royals Season Ticket Holder there is an opportunity to become a member of the .390 Bar and Grill for $325 per Season Ticket account
– Fourteen- day advanced reservations for .390 Bar and Grill Members which gives the best available dinning locations with advanced reservation system.
– Two seating times available
– 15% discount on all adult beverages while dining or at the bar for you and your guests!