Grab Your Forks and Napkins…
Actually, you probably don’t need any forks to dive into this ballpark-inspired menu, but we do encourage napkins for all of you taking advantage of the All-You-Can-Eat Seats at Kauffman Stadium this season.
The popular program – which we introduced to you on a limited scale in 2007 – is back at The K in 2008 in a big, big way! This season, the All-You-Can-Eat Seats are available for 80 home games (not available for Opening Day), giving fans even more opportunities to be a part of one of the best deals around.
If you didn’t get a chance to check out the All-You-Can-Eat Seats (AYCE Seats) last season, here’s how they work:
- Fans get access to UNLIMITED ballpark fare – hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, popcorn and soft drinks.
- Fans receive a souvenir cup, which can be used throughout the game at the self-service beverage station – NEW in 2008!
- AYCE Seats are located on the club level in sections 230, 232, 234, 236 and 238.
- Only 500 seats available for each game – up from 400 in 2008.
- Fans can purchase single-game tickets or (NEW in 2008) 4-game mini packs.
- Groups of 20 or more can purchase discounted tickets as well – so get together with some fellow Royals fans and become friends.
So…bottom line: If you are a big fan of eating during Royals games, take advantage of the All-You-Can-Eat Seats and come to the ballpark hungry for a Royals win and a lot of hot dogs!